Business Development Manager
Here at ABTEK, we’re in the business of credit card processing—and we’re on the hunt for an experienced relationship builder, communications strategist and brand representative to join our team of experts. As our Business Development Manger, this individual will help us communicate our company’s value to the world by building key connections and driving new business opportunities.
Our team is small, but we pack a big punch. Together, we’re a unique collection of highly skilled and resourceful individuals, all with a drive to build strong, trusting relationships and a commitment to fuel innovation within our industry. We like to think of ourselves as an extended family, and we are looking for an individual who aligns with our quirky personalities and client-centric values.
- Engage a diverse client base through various outlets including phone, email, direct mail and social media to communicate the company’s products and services.
- Utilize tools such as Salesforce (or equivalent CRM), Google Search and Sales Genie to generate and qualify leads.
- Collaborate with peers and management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings.
- Escalate targeted prospects to a tenured sales team.
- Experience - 7+ years of sales and/or marketing experience, preferably within the credit card processing industry.
- Communication Proficiency – Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Enjoys talking on the phone, corresponding with prospects and networking.
- Client Focus - Positive, articulate and enthusiastic interaction comes naturally. Takes a professional yet conversational approach.
- Results-Driven Attitude - Seeks to exceed personal and professional goals. Maintains proactive and strong follow through to see projects from start to finish.
- Technical Capacity - Quick learner who enjoys working with new technology and has modern computer skills.
- Team Player - Communicates and reports daily to peers and management with a positive attitude and a commitment to continual improvement.
In addition to a competitive base salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, and more.